Don’t have an AutoPASS tag or AutoPASS for ferry agreement? FerryPay is the easy and invoice-free way to pay for your full price journeys on most ferries in Norway.
Register your vehicle with FerryPay today
What is FerryPay?
- FerryPay is a simple and invoice-free payment solution with no discounts for vehicles that do not have an AutoPASS tag or AutoPASS for ferry prepayment agreement.
- The FerryPay agreement applies to all ferries in Norway that are part of the AutoPASS for ferry scheme. Most Norwegian ferries are part of the scheme.
- The vehicle’s registration number is automatically read upon entering the ferry and linked to your FerryPay agreement.
- The credit or debit card you have registered on your agreement is automatically charged one full price ticket per ferry journey.
- For information about ticket prices, click here. Bastø-Fosen (Moss – Horten) and some ferry connections in Trøndelag are not included in the scheme.
What are the benefits?
- Avoid receiving an invoice and invoice fee by post from the ferry operator, or a reminder fee should you forget or not have the opportunity to pay an invoice on time.
- Receive all your receipts by email, and easily forward these to an employer.
- Add and remove as many vehicles as you want on your agreement, including vehicles you do not own but wish to pay ferry journeys for.
- Select a start and end date for the period you want to pay for a vehicle’s ferry journeys. Upon adding a vehicle, its start date in the agreement can be set to two days prior.
- Access to My Page, where you can:
- Change which payment card you want to use on the agreement
- Add and remove vehicles on the agreement
- Choose how long a vehicle will be active on the agreement
- Download your receipts
- See a complete overview of time, place, ferry connection and price of completed ferry journeys